Information on the Contact Form and Personal Data Protection Measures in Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code)
Gonfen srl with head office in vicolo della chiesa 12 - 32032 Feltre – Belluno - Italy in its capacity as data controller of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller"), issues this information notice to the Data Subject in compliance with European and Italian regulations on the protection of personal data.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by writing to
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Name: Your name will be used to identify you and address you appropriately in replies.
Surname: The surname will be collected for more complete and personalised identification in communications.
Telephone Number: The telephone number is used to be contacted by telephone.
E-mail address: The e-mail address is necessary to communicate with you, to send answers to your questions or requests and for communication purposes.
Date of Birth: Your date of birth may be required to ensure that you are eligible for certain age-based services or promotions.
Height in cm and weight: These data are required for fashion or sports purposes.
Shoe Number and Size: These data are required for purposes related to specific services or products, such as sports shoes, clothing or fashion.
Body measurements in Centimetres (chest, waist, hips): This data may be requested for customisation or adaptation of products, services, specific advice.
Country of Residence: Your country of residence is required to tailor communications or offers to your location.
Sport practised: This data is requested for personalisation and communication purposes related to specific sports or products related to a specific service offered.
Facial Photography: Your photo is required for the identification or personalisation of services or products. Your photo will be treated confidentially and in accordance with data protection laws.
- PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
Personal data provided via the contact form will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Responding to your questions or requests.
- Communicating with you about services or products.
- Customise communications according to your preferences.
- Adapting services or products to your specific needs.
- Allow participation in age-specific promotions or services.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Personal data provided via the contact form is processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in compliance with Article 23 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the Personal Data Protection Code).
In particular, the processing of personal data is based on your explicit and informed consent in order to enable the processing of data for the specific purposes stated in this policy.
By accepting and submitting the contact form, you consent to the processing of all personal data provided, including your photo, for the specific purposes listed in this information sheet. Your consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time.
The Controller processes data for the following purposes:
- respond to requests submitted through this form to provide information on its products, services and to supply information materials.
- use the data subject's contact details to transmit commercial information about its products or services.
Consent is fundamental and may be revoked at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its revocation.
- DATA RETENTION
The personal data and photo provided via the contact form will be stored for a period of 24 month. This retention period has been established to fulfil the purpose of data collection, enabling us to respond to your questions, requests, or communications and to provide services or products in an appropriate manner.
At the end of this retention period, personal data will be carefully deleted or rendered irretrievable, unless required by law or there is a legitimate interest to extend the retention for a further period, which will be carefully assessed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the Personal Data Protection Code).
For more information on the retention of personal data or to request deletion of your data before the deadline, please contact us using the details provided below.
- NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES IN THE EVENT OF REFUSAL
If consent is not given or is withdrawn, it will be impossible to provide the information or services requested via the contact form.
- DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
Procedures and security measures have been implemented and activated in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR and Article 31 of the Data Protection Code to protect your personal data, including access controls, encryption and data protection.
To ensure the security of personal data, we have implemented the following protection measures:
- Restricted Access: Only authorised personnel have access to personal data, with strict limitations on viewing and processing operations.
- Encryption: Data in transit is encrypted to prevent unauthorised access to the data during transfer.
- Data protection: Technical and organisational measures have been taken to prevent loss, theft or unauthorised access to personal data.
- Staff training: Our staff is trained to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data.
- These measures are constantly updated and verified to ensure the highest level of security for personal data.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Personal data provided via the contact form may only be disclosed or made accessible to certain categories of recipients, subject to your consent and in compliance with data protection laws. The categories of recipients may include:
Authorised personnel: Our authorised personnel may have access to your personal data in order to enable the proper performance of the intended operations, e.g. to answer your questions or handle requests sent via the contact form.
Service Providers: We may share personal data with third party service providers, for example, for purposes of communication processing, technical support or hosting services. All third-party service providers are required to comply with data privacy and data security regulations.
Competent Authorities: In compliance with applicable laws, we may disclose personal data to competent authorities or regulatory bodies when required for legal, investigative or security purposes.
Agencies or Business Partners: We may share personal data with business partners or owners of agencies, including fashion agencies, for specific purposes, for example, to offer joint services or promotions or to provide related products/services/consultancy.
Fashion agencies may be involved in managing communications or assisting in the provision of services, especially in fashion-related contexts.
All data sharing with these categories of recipients will be carried out in compliance with data protection laws and with appropriate contractual agreements to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data.
- Data transfer to a third country and/or international organisation
Personal data provided via the contact form will only be processed and transferred within the European Economic Area (EEA) and in accordance with EU data protection laws.
We are committed to ensuring that all transfers of personal data take place within the EEA, which means that the data will remain within EU and EEA countries that share strict data protection rules.
We will not transfer personal data outside the EU or EEA without obtaining your express consent or ensuring appropriate safeguards for such transfers as required by the GDPR. Any transfer of data outside the EU or EEA will be made in accordance with applicable legal requirements and with appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data.
- Rights of the User:
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), as a user you have specific rights concerning the personal data you provide via the contact form. These rights include:
- Right of Access: you can obtain confirmation from us that we are processing your personal data, including your photo, and, if applicable, access to the details of the processing in progress.
- Right of Rectification: you may request the correction of your personal data, including your photo, if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Deletion (or 'Right to be Forgotten'): You may request the deletion of your photo or personal data. However, there may be legal obligations or legitimate interests that prevent immediate deletion.
- Right to Object to Processing: you may object to the processing of your personal data or photo when there are reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: In some specific situations, you may request that the processing of your personal data or photo be restricted, preventing further processing operations.
- Right to Data Portability: you can receive your personal data or photo in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, if technically feasible.
- Right of Revocation of Consent: you may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data or photo at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before revocation.
To exercise these rights or ask questions about your personal data, please contact us using the following address:
The processing of personal data provided via the contact form, including photos, is based on your explicit and informed consent, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Article 23 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code).
By accepting and submitting the contact form, you consent to the processing of the personal data provided, including your photo, for the specific purposes listed in this information sheet. Your consent is voluntary, and you have the right to revoke it at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Code. Changes will be communicated transparently to website visitors.
Last updated: 2023, October
The Data Controller
- Hits: 377